Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blogging Against Sexism Day

Blog Against Sexism DayBlog Against Sexism Day 2007 will be held on March 8th, which is International Women's Day. Read all about it here, and to join in go here and leave a comment. The day last year was a fantastic event which inspired our somewhat more modest Blogging Against Disablism Day.

On which subject, a couple of people have already asked me about the next BADD. I would like to see it happen again this year, not sure how best to go about it. However, seems sensible to go for 1st May again, in which case we have a good while to go at.

In other news, our car has come back to life so hope to be off out and about tomorrow. Looking at... carpets! Oh the excitement! I expect I'll be floored for a few days after that...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad BADD is on again this year. I'm so glad you started it.

Smiffy said...

Ah, good; so I can tell folks that BADD is happening. Cool.

Think I should be able to do something for BASD as well; as a liberal-minded Englishman who migrated to Australia a mere six years ago, I have been shocked, shocked, shocked.

I will start planning.

Mary said...

"floored"?

*groan*

Sage said...

Hey, I won you an award!

Anonymous said...

I'm really, really pleased that BADD is going to take place again this year. If you need any help with it I'm more than happy to do so just give me a shout. I might also do something for BASD too