------------ ---------- Diary of a Goldfish: More Banners


Diary of a Goldfish

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More Banners

I have lied about when this was posted to keep the Blogging Against Disablism Day announcement at the top of the page for a while longer. I have however created more banners for the purposes of placing them on narrow (150 pixel) sidebars. They are exactly 150 x 200, if that's of any interest to anyone.

Blogging Against Disablism Day, May 1st 2007This is the code for the black and white one:






Blogging Against Disablism Day, May 1st 2007This is the code for the colourful one:




I may add to this post if anyone else has any ideas or requests.

Labels:

Comments on "More Banners"

 

Blogger Penny L. Richards said ... (5:17 PM) : 

We'll join in--last year's BADD was a terrific success, and there are a lot of new bloggers writing about disability since then.

 

Anonymous dirk said ... (4:00 AM) : 

I have also decided to join in.Any thing to help get the word out...

 

Blogger Tokah said ... (7:37 AM) : 

Last year's BADD was what got me into disability blogging! Count me in.

 

Blogger David said ... (9:01 PM) : 

Count me in!

 

Blogger Lady Bracknell said ... (8:20 AM) : 

Lady Bracknell is touchingly grateful for the made-to-measure banner.

It is possibly the only time in her life that she has come to grief over being excessively slender.

 

Anonymous tomthetwit said ... (7:16 AM) : 

Hi Goldfish!

Please see my first BAD post at http://tellingtales.wordpress.com/2007/04/23/funny-women-disability-on-the-box/

Look out for more over the week - enjoy!

Tom

Oh categories...General thoughts and personal

 

Blogger Puglet said ... (3:28 AM) : 

I'm lining up and will be posting that day. Drop in anytime. I'm usually amusingly obnoxious, except lately, because now I'm just obsessed with boys

 

Blogger Tartan Red said ... (10:26 AM) : 

Hi Goldfirsh

I have added the banner to my page and will add a link to your blog on my page. If you could do the same that'd be great.

I will also mention the campaign in a forthcoming post as I suffer such discrimination every day.

Cheers

Tartan Red

 

Blogger Sandi said ... (5:19 AM) : 

I had added your banner on my blog too and will link you :) Sorry that I missed the May 1 deal..but maybe next year:) Thanks.

 

post a comment