------------ ---------- Diary of a Goldfish: We skipped the light fandango


Diary of a Goldfish

Friday, September 30, 2005

We skipped the light fandango


I can't write much at the moment as I am rather poorly. So instead I thought I would express myself through the medium of art with yonder self-portrait. You'll be pleased to I am actually slightly more colourful than this, but it isn't so easy to paint with a mouse. Shall write when I can.

Labels: ,

Comments on "We skipped the light fandango"

 

Blogger marmiteboy said ... (7:55 PM) : 

I didn't realise you had such beautiful eyes ;-)

Get better soon Goldfish. Rest up and take care.

Marmite x

 

Blogger Charlesdawson said ... (8:35 PM) : 

sorry you are not well, Goldfish; take care of yourself.

That looks just like my poor old cat!

 

Blogger w1ld child said ... (9:43 PM) : 

Take care of yerself Goldfish

 

Blogger Lady Bracknell said ... (11:16 PM) : 

Lady Bracknell does not wish to bother the Goldfish with correspondence at this trying time, but assures her friend of her continuing best wishes and of her fervent hopes for a speedy improvement in her health.

 

Anonymous Timmargh said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Get well soon, Ms. Fish.

(Warning: bad pun imminent)

Do you want me to send my doctor friend over? He's a highly trained sturgeon.

(Well, you were warned!)

 

Blogger David said ... (3:18 PM) : 

hello from smokey southern california.
hope to have you over for a read sometime soon.

 

Blogger Gimpy Mumpy said ... (12:12 AM) : 

Sorry to hear your not feeling well.

Wish I COD do something to help.

Perhaps we could sing you a TUNA.

(sorry, Tim started it!)

 

post a comment