Fortunately, Jack P tagged me with a curious Meme. His explanation;
The rules are simple. There are 9 questions (32), each of which has 3 answers, to give a total of 27, or 33. The whole point is that the questions are somewhere between eclectic, banal and downright bizarre, so that you can answer completely truthfully without actually giving much away. Just put down the first three answers that come to mind if you can’t work out the “most appropriate” three.Which makes perfect sense to me...
Objects Within One Metre Of You
- A crumpled purple shirt
- A chessboard
- A set of colourful plastic plates
- First Names of People You Sat Next To At School
- Deal or No Deal
- You are what you eat
- Looking Good Naked
- Art & Literature
- The ability to heal people who had pain they didn't want. (Wouldn't go round creating ex-Lepers or anything.)
- Happy Birthday by Altered Images
- Complicated by Avril Lavigne
- I should be so lucky - Kylie Minogue
TV Programmes You Won’t Watch*
Favourite Trivial Pursuit Categories
Superpowers You’d Like To Have
Newspapers, Magazines or Periodicals Read Regularly
Songs You Dislike
Blog Posts of Your Own That You’d Recommend.
People You’d Like To See Answer These Same Stupid Questions
* Since I don't watch telly, I had to pick programmes I had heard of which sound particularly awful - especially Looking Good Naked, which is apparently where they get a woman who lacks confidence to feel better about herself by having her naked body appraised by a man. A gay man, of course; a straight man would make the whole thing demeaning...