|1. Since last report, the menacing spider has appeared twice on the inside of skirts as I have been pulling them on and once underneath a blanket I was pulling over my legs. I kid you not; this spider is out to get me.|
2. I don't know how but I have injured my foot whilst asleep and it is now rather uncomfortable and stuck in a sort of twisted position. Being just a few paces behind the latest fashion, I have decided I have a fractured metatarsal.
3. On the plus side, the pills I've got for my nausea seem to be working, along with the ginger tea and other recommendations gratefully received. The stuff I have is called, uh... ranitidine? I asked the doctor what Mount Everest was like and he said, "High."
4. James Medhurst uses Big Brother to illustrate the argument for proportional representation.
5. Disability Nation have made massive improvements to their website. Their most recent podcast was about being gay and disabled, featuring someone from BFLAG - Blind Friends of Lesbians and Gays.
6. Guess what this picture on the right is before you click on it. Were you even in the right ball-park? I need reassurance (in other words, say you knew exactly).
7. I like the warm weather. It is warm. I don't have to wear socks twenty-four hours a day and I don't have to worry about how I'm going to get my hair dry when I wash it.
8. I like being grown-up; yesterday we had Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Frozen Yoghurt with some Yorkshire Puddings for lunch. Another advantage of being grown-up is that you can make a den with furniture and blankets and stay in it all day. Also, people take you more and more seriously whilst you take yourself less and less seriously. Childhood was crap in comparison.
9. I still haven't finished about the Oddballs, but I am too tired today (don't cheer!).
10. I finally receieved Murderball from the DVD rental people, but I really couldn't be bothered with it so I sent it back unwatched. I now feel like a traitor to the cause. But I haven't actually heard anything good about it apart from the fact that it wasn't deeply patronising. Hardly a recommendation.