------------ ---------- Diary of a Goldfish: Mini Meme


Diary of a Goldfish

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mini Meme

Gimpy Mumpy has tagged me with a meme! Okay…


Two jobs in my life:


Advertising Executive - I had to inflate and hand out helium balloons advertising Tesco’s latest range of breakfast cereal.

Vatican Official – I used to serve drinks and wash up for events put on for the local Catholic Women’s Guild. For money, obviously.


Two films that I could watch over and over:

Harold & Maude

Hedwig and The Angry Inch


Two places I have lived:

Ipswich – The birthplace of Justin R.

Whitby – The birthplace of English Literature.


Two TV series I like:

Blackadder


The Simpsons


Two places I’ve been on vacation:

Dublin, which rocked.

The Hatfield campus of the University of Hertfordshire – I bet no-one else has holidayed there (except for Vic who was there too).


Two foods I love:

Green & Black's Maya Gold Chocolate

Lasagne - meat or vegetable.


Two websites I visit daily:

The BBC

eBay (well almost daily, but I sell more than I buy - honest!)


Two places I’d rather be right now:


Hmm… now there’s a revelation; just now there’s nowhere in the world I would rather be! If I had to be somewhere else... Oh I don't know, I really don't, sorry. Imagination failure.


Two bloggers who should play:

Uh... Marmite Boy and Pete

Although I should inform Lady Bracknell that she has been tagged on this elsewhere if she wasn't already aware.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Mini Meme"

 

Blogger Gimpy Mumpy said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Ooh I meant to ask, when did you visit Dublin?
I was there the Spring/Summer/Fall of '93 or '94 (whichever was a Worldcup year). I do plan to go back some day but this time with a bit of money in my pocket and tickets to travel to Wales and England. Mr. M's family is from the Donegal area, my grandmother is from Penmaenmawr and my mom was born in Banbury (with lots of aunts and cousins spread 'round the UK and the mainland), so someday when I have a bit more resources and in (dare I say it?) less pain I would love to go :)

 

Blogger The Goldfish said ... (11:07 AM) : 

I was in Dublin close to my eighteenth birthday so... Christmas '98. I was only there for about a week but it is somewhere which made a profound impression on me. I am really not much of a city person, but here was a city I could easily fall in love with.

It would be great to meet up with you Mumpy if (we should say when) you make it to the UK. :-)

 

Blogger fifa2006 said ... (3:43 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

post a comment