Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mini Meme

Gimpy Mumpy has tagged me with a meme! Okay…


Two jobs in my life:


Advertising Executive - I had to inflate and hand out helium balloons advertising Tesco’s latest range of breakfast cereal.

Vatican Official – I used to serve drinks and wash up for events put on for the local Catholic Women’s Guild. For money, obviously.


Two films that I could watch over and over:

Harold & Maude

Hedwig and The Angry Inch


Two places I have lived:

Ipswich – The birthplace of Justin R.

Whitby – The birthplace of English Literature.


Two TV series I like:

Blackadder


The Simpsons


Two places I’ve been on vacation:

Dublin, which rocked.

The Hatfield campus of the University of Hertfordshire – I bet no-one else has holidayed there (except for Vic who was there too).


Two foods I love:

Green & Black's Maya Gold Chocolate

Lasagne - meat or vegetable.


Two websites I visit daily:

The BBC

eBay (well almost daily, but I sell more than I buy - honest!)


Two places I’d rather be right now:


Hmm… now there’s a revelation; just now there’s nowhere in the world I would rather be! If I had to be somewhere else... Oh I don't know, I really don't, sorry. Imagination failure.


Two bloggers who should play:

Uh... Marmite Boy and Pete

Although I should inform Lady Bracknell that she has been tagged on this elsewhere if she wasn't already aware.

1 comment:

The Goldfish said...

I was in Dublin close to my eighteenth birthday so... Christmas '98. I was only there for about a week but it is somewhere which made a profound impression on me. I am really not much of a city person, but here was a city I could easily fall in love with.

It would be great to meet up with you Mumpy if (we should say when) you make it to the UK. :-)